Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ducati Motorbike Covers I Need Motorbike Trousers That Are Safe But Suit A Ducati Monster!?

I need motorbike trousers that are safe but suit a Ducati Monster!? - ducati motorbike covers

Ok, I recently bought a beautiful, clear, white, red s Ducati Monster S2R.
I have a Dainese Ducati leather jacket with full armor, I have a Dainese back protector, probably to wait in Sidi Boots Oxtar, but what I would like ideas is in the Department of pants (or speak)
In the court looks with knee pads and any additional protection, but also other Arnt complex very close race with the kind of skin on the knees, etc. ....... Presence of any decent cargo style or looser pants with armor Lether it? I need leather? I searched the Alpinestar them (follow the link) http://www.cusworths.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=6966&cat=0&bestseller.

I know that safety, not fashion, but IJust do not like the leather pants down Racey most Ive seen so far and look forward Dont Look good with the style of my bike, I would ,,,,? only pants, the normal assembly of the armor look at ideas black or khaki? ?

2 comments:

tartanbe... said...

When close enough, there is no protection. pants sliding around if you take a drop too.
ensure that when the zipper at the ankle of his Tuck pants into boots or shoes, or good in them.

Paul M said...

Hello, try dragginjeans.co.uk. They have a wide range of jeans kevlar protection at the hips and knees. I have had for a year or so now and in dry weather, are to be worn on the bike big and comfortable, even if Decic go to the pub afterwards.

Post a Comment