Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bluetooth Gaming Headphones Ps3 Does A PS3 Bluetooth Come With A 60GB Purchase?

Does a PS3 Bluetooth come with a 60GB purchase? - bluetooth gaming headphones ps3

Which PS3 games have to talk online and how I speak to chat online and what games I need and how do I use a wireless headset PSP.Is PSP, headphones and wrong that PSP seems like celebrities wearing the microphone During the performance, if not, tell me the name I have to write Google to PSP and PS3 headset headphones, what is the price?

1 comments:

Shadowfy... said...

You can buy a Bluetooth headset for about $ 50, it comes with the PS3, but a good Bluetooth headset for free with Warhawk when it dissolves. The game and the helmet and costs $ 40. In addition, you can not use a Bluetooth headset or with a PSP, just the PS3.

About every game online for the PS3 headset support, such as Resistance: Fall of Man and MotorStorm.

Post a Comment