Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Do I Have When There Are Multiple White Mini Sores On My Lip Black And White 2 Closing Quitting On Me HELP!!!?

Black And White 2 Closing Quitting On Me HELP!!!? - what do i have when there are multiple white mini sores on my lip

READ THIS before reading below: I scrach verified my disk, I see very little mini-scratches only.

So I played white and black 2 Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah, when suddenly the end of the search conquerying Japan, sirens, and helping to steal shit and reach the maze of small map. Once you click the scroll key of gold, the menu appears only information tells me that the wickedness of the morning, and the bad sides of my child. If pursued, the press, the loading screen for the next mission, and now the game just freezes and I have to close its Task Manager. Please tell me if there is no correction for THIS! I tried several times, I always freeze

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can broken at this point ..

Post a Comment