Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lymes More Condition_symptoms What Foods Should I Avoid Or Include In My Diet To Help Ease The Symptoms Of Lymes Disease?

What foods should I avoid or include in my diet to help ease the symptoms of lymes disease? - lymes more condition_symptoms

Clinicly ago I was diagnosed 4 days and began to doxycyclene. Friends have suggested that a diet with carbohydrates, while other friends have suggested the opposite. I've had success in finding information on the Internet on nutrition and had Lymes disease. Please help.

1 comments:

DTD said...

Never heard a diet to help. Lyme disease is a bacterial infection, if you finish the doxycycline, you are no problems, no matter what you eat. If you are on your diet, you can see yogurt cultures that eat there to live. This will replenish the good bacteria in the body and again that antibiotics kill the Lyme disease to. In this way, it would be at risk of other infections, while in his antibiotics.

Post a Comment