Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Year Greeting Card Pictures Sending Photo Greeting Cards For Christmas?

Sending photo greeting cards for Christmas? - new year greeting card pictures

I had originally planned (a small group of relatives and friends to send greeting cards for Christmas, you know, those cards that you can insert your own picture on the front) - me, my husband and my daughter is 2.5 years.

Of course, we take the picture from left to the last minute, and although we are in the yard for half an hour - with my daughter on the computer I bought cute elf - couldnt get a good image of her. I always looked away, either at the wrong time, or had buried his face in his shoulder and wept.

It is too late to try to make more pictures - maps should now exit.

It would be bad taste, so I was just a picture of me and my husband on the card without a photo of our daughter?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get a photo from his nap in the elf costume and write "Silent Night" on the front of the card, it would be nice

Veritas said...

Do buy a box of X-mas cards and save the image to the next year.

Veritas said...

Do buy a box of X-mas cards and save the image to the next year.

Veritas said...

Do buy a box of X-mas cards and save the image to the next year.

Roz said...

Do not do that! It would be worse than not sending photo.

Coley said...

... A little better post a photo of his daughter, shortly before the tree or something

momof twins2008 said...

You can always try to take a photo of him and just sent New Year! That's what I once was! I have twins and did not have time to take a picture or wrong! So I tried again and again, and then Rite Aid for an hour and sent pictures and wrote instead HAPPY HOLIDAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS! A question of image, if not u get as u get one!
People always want to see a photo of his daughter! Get if they are in a good mood or just after a nap, or when you wake up in the morning so irritable NO!
GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment