Monday, January 18, 2010

Marvelous Little Toy Who Like This Toy Song?

Who like this toy song? - marvelous little toy

When I was a little boy
Full health and joy,
My father came from a night
And he gave me a toy.
Was it surprising to see
With many colors bright
And the moment I laid eyes on her,
It was enjoying my heart.

Chorus:
It went "zip" when it moved and "bop" when it stops
and "Whirrr" when he was arrested.
I do not know what it was and I never do.

The first time I met
I had a big surprise
Because the law in the last two large buttons
Similarly, large green eyes
First, he pushed another
Then, turning his cap
And if you again, here is what I have done:

(Chorus)

Next he went to the left, then right march
And then marched under a chair
And when I saw where he had gone
Only there
I started to cry, but my father laughed
Because he knew he would find
When I was around my marvelous toy
It would be CHugging in the back.

(Chorus)

Years have gone by much too quickly, it seems
I have my own child
And yesterday, he gave
My wonderful toy:
His eyes nearly popped her head right
He uttered a cry of joy!
None of us knows what
But as he loves me!

Still going ... (Chorus)

1 comments:

Cli said...

It is a beautiful song!

Post a Comment